Monday, April 14, 2008

Back posting again :)

Wow...Its been two days' now that I did'nt update my blog hmmmmmm...well, to tell you the truth I tried my best to keep it updated, but sometimes I am running out of words heheh I don't know what type of topic should I need to write.In addition, doing homework is another reason why I refused to update my blog during weekend pagkafait jud! Anyway, today is very hectic day for me since monday is my schedule to work. After office hours, we directly headed to school for his photography class, so it means I will be staying in school since my husband don't have enough time to drive me back home... poor Bernadeth. On the other hand, I would like to say thank you for my friends and co-bloggers for spending their time to view my site...thank you..thank you so much :)

No comments: