Monday, April 28, 2008

First Step on PPP :)

While I am doing my assignment my friend Melanie was buzzing me and told me to register my blog to payperpost(PPP). Well, I think this is the right time to put myself into the world of opportunity a place where people giving a chance to earn money through blogging. I know that this is a competitive business,but my wits and aims are motivates me to enter this business.However, the only thing that bothers me was, I am not really sure if this management accept my blog heheheh hopefully yes!it shaken my nerves right now...:)I know that each blogger should follow their policy before they register their site,and I am fully aware of that because of my friends experience.I am hoping that PPP will accept my blog so I could start making money onnline.:)

No comments: