Thursday, April 3, 2008

Helpless

Hi...
Today, I was trying to look at my blog and try to figure it out how could I change my boring layout on my page. I have been tried so many times to follow the intruction they gave, but unfortunately no luck at all. I have seen many of bloggers page that they had created various forms of page, edited pictures, and some sort of things that I dont really know where they got those stuff. I felt so bad right now beecause I spent lots of time to work on it, and I had no idea where to start. I am completely lost hehehe...Good Lord help me. My head is threatening me right now I am about to have migraine for thinking to hard how to solve this problem. whaaaaaaa... this job requires amount time and I can tell that. It won't take an hour to learn the procedure. Well... better luck next time... I am hungry and my bitok is kicking right now so I need to feed them right away... Bye folks thanks for viewing and have a wonderful day ya'll :)

No comments: