Thursday, May 15, 2008

Apologize




To all my valued readers, visitors, and friends. I would like to apologize with you if I won't be able to visit your respected blog tomorrow May 16, 2008 because it is my schedule to report on my work, but it does not mean that I will be away or cut my connection with you. I am still here and willing to answer all your messages, exchange links, and eager to visit you houses as soon as I arive at home. Please keep on coming and feel free to write anything on my guest book and leave your site address. :) Happy Blogging and hope everyone have a wonderful friday in advance..See yaaaa


NOTE: This message will be effective tomorrow at 6:00 a.m until 7:00 p.m. evening.
I am gonna miss ya'll muahhhh.

Respecfully Yours:

Bernadith :)

2 comments:

Cuk said...

Care to xchange link???

http://healthy-beauty-info.blogspot.com/

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

cute puppy. mukhang nagsosorry ren yung puppy :p