Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dubai Country

This morning I was browsing on the internet looking for some intresting stuff that is useful to my website. Here's what I got... A picture that captured my eyes "Dubai Land" I tell you guys. first I don't really believe that is real, but when I read the information..Holly Molly my mouth fells down. This picture is one of their new built underworld hotel in Dubai...It has 220 suit, assembled in Germany and now completely built in Dubai and it is already opened in year 2006. As I recall, Dubai has been known as one of the richest country in the world becuase of their oil production. For that reason, there is no doubt that they can't afford to build a high class hotels, shopping malls, sports complex and a lot more, which is very competitive to other countries.


The Palm Tree-Shape Resort

Madinat Al Arab Building (incoming project)

Hydropolis (opened 2006)

2 comments:

Maria Justine said...

I've seen those hotels n tv..it's really unbelievable noh?sana someday maka visit tau there,I heard it's really really really so expensive!

Bernie said...

hopefully we can afford dae Ja by the help of blogging lol