Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Feel Sad And Blue



Last night I have been dealing with some issues that made me felt disappointed. This thing occurs when I recieved a message from PPP, saying that they are not able to approve my post due to link mistake. So I check my post and review what link should I need to change. I derictly sign in into my PPP account, since this issue is new for me or not familarize about editing and which botton will lead me into my account to resubmit my post. Due to my curiousty to resolved my problem I did not notice that I hit the (delete post) and I completely lost my resubmit post grrrrrrr. I created a terrible mistake and also losing my opportunity, although it is not that high offer, still my neurons is work on it to create that opportunity (buno buntagay jud!) Well, I write the customer support (love) asking important question that link with this issue. I got their message today from Carri and telling me there is no other chance that they can retrieved my post. When I woke up this morning I realized that opps is not really meant for me. For that reason, I have leanrned this mistakes, and therefore, realized for every mistake we created there is a purposed on it whether we like it or not we need to accept and let it go. We don't need to punished our selves or even stress out, besides we are thankful because that mistakes teaches us to become firm and attentive.

1 comment:

Merydith said...

Dae you made me laugh that was exactly I did before and I was so sad kay sos gihagoan jud tawon to nato no? Sagi lang next time be careful nalang jud.

As with SS check the opps every 11:00 to 11:15 ambot unsa sa inyo kay central man mi nga 12-12:15 sa SS ba kay that what I usually get my opps kay kana gani mo send sila inig ka midnight then ang uban dili maka suwat then check those old opps like kana time sheet ba to then silk na opps and more around that time. Okies... take care and kisses.