Thursday, May 22, 2008

Good Day Everyone



Today is a quite boring here since I am alone and waiting for opps to come onto my way. Dispite of this rare offer, It really does'nt affect my mood so far (lol). Yesterday, I got one opps (smile) and I thought that I won't be able to take anything, but thanks God he did'nt let me left my computer without nothing. Meanwhile,today, the sky is cloudy and humid, so far I do not seen any snakes crawling out in the backyard, and some erritable insects like mosquito. My eyes is like an owl that keeps monitoring the front and back yard, I make sure that there is no such things moves on the ground that freaks me out before heading to pick the mail. Anayway,I think I have had this psyhological disorder since I experienced this delimma last year. Well, I just wanted to say Have a good day to all and happy blogging :)

No comments: