Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lansones



Its been a long time that I have been craving this fruits above. Lansones is a seasonal fruit that can only be found in the Philippines. I have no idea the origin of this fruit, since I just care about eating on it, but today base on what I have read on the article that this type of fruit derive from the place in Camiguin. Well, I am not sure for that since I have seen lots of Lansones in Manila came that from different areas such as; Laguna, Bulacan, and some provinces and Mindanao areas. Anyway, I just wanted to share it with you guys I know that you are craving this fruits too. So injoy this picture and dont let your laway drip onto your computer lol.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahay! i miss lansones. nice site you have here. care for a link.

Bernie said...

sure just give me ur site so I can add you :)

Mira said...

Yay, this pic made me crave for Lanzones too! I guess most of it come from Laguna and if I'm not mistaken the season is around October?? Hmm, don't quote me on that thought, LOL. Tks for visiting me and we can xlinks, maybe ;-)
Random Thoughts
Mira's Web Journal
A Moment to Exhale
Time of Respite
My Kitchen Table

Mira said...

*though (correction, I type too fast and don't usually preview my comment anymore, LOL)

Sassy Tanya said...

o my gulay i miss lansones so much, thats one of my fave fruits
tc girl, enjoy the 3 day weekend