Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tagging

Saturday morning my husband and I woke up early to get ready for the major chores that awaits us today :). my husband was assigned to continue his garden work by mowing and removing some plants that is no longer needed, while me I am continue my unfinished task last week which includes: laundry, vacuuming, and removing garbage (agoy :( faita), but before I start this task I'd like to make a quick notes here and grab the tag passed by Katie I don't really know how to grab tags, but I hope I made it right. My favorite things I love to do during weekends includes:

1. Update my blog and visiting my friends blogs.
2. Grilling and making my hubby's favorite shake (strawberry shake)
3. Spend time with my hubby (watching movies)
4. Shopping
5. Internet surfing.

Now it's time to unleased this tag and I'd like to pass it to my friends:
Melanie, Janine Gohl,and Jaja.

No comments: