Thursday, June 5, 2008

Blog Scenario

I have been wondering for many days why I haven’t get any opps from both of my advertisers that I work with. As I recall from my previous month,they offer 2 or 3 opps on my account, but now no more. If I saw available opportunity appears on my account, it suddenly disappear or it says I am not qualified for those opps every time I click for reservation. Is this scenario related to our PR status? Well, if so… I have no PR yet, and still working hard to achieve this goal for now. In fact, I have tried so hard to work on it by signing different sites to help improve my rank. As you can see, my status of traffic moves little by little. Although it is not enough, I am still grateful for the result that I have, and looking forward to maintain it before the class begin.

1 comment:

Maria said...

na we're the same gwapa oi ako gani naa PR3 ako usa ka blog pero lisod pud kakuha opps wahhhhhhh