Sunday, June 29, 2008

Grocery Weekend

Weekend is usually the schedule of our grocery shopping for one week. We normally go to two different store like Walmart and Asian Market. Today we went to the newest open Asian Market in Garland. This store was open last June 15, I have no idea about this new open Asian Market in our area, my husband had read this information from the local newpaper. I told him to visit this Market today. I was impress the size of this store it is quite big. This is the biggest Asian Market in our location I believe. The area is bigger than Sam Club. When you walk inside, you can see different shops such as vietnamese restaurant,photography shop, salon, beauty shop,and more. I feel like I was inside in Megamall (The biggest shopping mall in my country). If you feel hungry and exausted after bought your groceries, you can derictly walk through the other side, where you can buy some asian food (all vietnamese no pinoy). You can stay there as long as you want, while enjoying watching movie. Hmmmmm this store really provide convinience to all shoppers, and aside for that its clean and not smelly unlike any other asian store that I have been before. Well,I am sure that lots of asian people were keep on coming there, of course one of them is me.

1 comment:

TVK said...

Hi Bernz pls. don't forget to vote for my Pinay Mom in Czech Rep..HERE!! http://www.carlotaonline.com/ Thanks