Sunday, June 15, 2008

Opps News

I just have recieved a call from my friend Mel, as usual, she always give me a call everytime she saw lots of open of in PPP. Well, I am thanking her about it because with out her I could'nt grab new opps from PPP. The last one she called me I have no luck to grab any one of them even it is turning white. I am not really sure whats wrong with those opps anyway. So today, I got one and I am really satisfied with this offer 15 bucks with 100 words :) hehehe not too bad right?

2 comments:

Michael Aulia@CravingTech.com said...

I didn't know there are still people in PPP. Heard Google penalizes all of them with zero PageRanks

PS: Why don't you open anonymous comments? You'll get more comments that way :D

Merydith said...

Dae nakasulod na ka sa 80% good job jud.