Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Furniture Hunting

It is very sad to know when Marissa has finally made her decision to move in Virginia States. Although were not have so much time to know each other, I can feel deep inside that she’s one of a kind person. I met Marissa through my friend Lilian, she introduced me to her when Lilian bought me to her house for get together. She’s a very strong woman, intelligent, and lots of ideas. I know that there’s more good qualities to discover on her, but were not able to get to know each other since we’re both busy in our daily responsibilities.

Marissa was selling her house since last year, she has been waiting for a year to sell her house. Fortunately, she finally found one interested buyer from Houston, I can feel how excited she was when these couple visited their house, and gave her a down payment.

Meanwhile, Marissa starts selling her furniture, appliances, and ornaments since her house is on the market. Majority of them sold in a very low price, and guess what you never regret if you bough it because all of them are in good condition. No wonder if Lilian and I got few left inside her house (lol).

I bought her coffee table and two side table, lamps, and two dragon jar. There’s some more that I wanted to buy, Lilian and I planning to go back this coming weekend to continue hunting some interesting stuff inside her house.

No comments: