Saturday, July 5, 2008

Signing Off

My eyes is fully awake at this time, it’s already 12:00 midnight. My husband keep on telling me to turn off my computer and go to bed. He get mad sometimes because I sleep very late all the time. He keep on telling me it is too much for computer, but I just ignore him instead. Just like now he walk back and fort checking on me what time do I need to go to bed. Well, what can I do, I am still working with my blog, and I can’t sleep if I am not finished with my task. This is not opps task, I am searching some important things that is useful for my page. That’s why I’m still here (siga pa ang mata). I usually sleep too late, my sleep pattern is abnormal since I started blogging it might be the reason why I couldn’t sleep early. Anyway, need to leave or sign off now before my husband dragging me to bed…J good night everyone. See you tomorrow

2 comments:

Sweetiepie said...

Hello Bern, you`re not alone oi, sus in ana pod ko karon since I started blogging, hay makabuang jud tawn. bisan unsa nako ka kapoy gikan sa work inig abot sa balay ang ako nawong naa napod sa computer mopilit........hehehhee

PYNTK said...

Your husband sounds like mine. It's just that I like to finish whatever I start and sometimes it means I won't take a break until I'm done. :-)