Thursday, August 7, 2008

Discribe Your Day

I got this tag from my friend Jaja. Thanks for linking this wonderful tag girl :)



Here are the rules:


1. List 6 things that describe yourself today or yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.


Activity Yesterday:

My day was full of fun! my friend Lilian and I went to Rose store to, and bought the bed sheet that I was planned to buy the last time. Once again, I spend my money wisely at this time since we badly need a new bedsheet. After that, we visit several stores around Garland to look for whats interesting stuff, and I am happy that I dont spend my money that much yey! Lilian brought me to her new favorite fast food not Burger King (sorry for not giving enough information about this fast food I forget the name). Anyway, that's the best burger I ever had so far, I have taste lots of burger from several fast food, but that is different, the taste is soo good and fresh hmmm yum..yum... Lilian drove me back home at 4 pm. I took a nap for an hour, then got up to finished my chores.


Participants : GailAdi/Momeen/Emmyrose/Dennis/Dette/Jirl/Janny/Nanay Belen/Carol/ Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties /Ozzy’s Mom /Me,Myself+2/Kidd Designs/Fun|Fierce|Fabulous / Blogger Happy / Berry Scrappy / Everyday CHI / My Colorful World / Explore Manila / Random Thoughts / When SAHM-one Speaks / Deranged Insanity / Faery Dancing / Simple Life, Simply Me/ Pinaymama's Diary/Asawa's Love Book / Pinay in States / Life Expressions / A Mother's Journal /JaJa's Crib / Nicotine's World of Fun / Mi Casa es Tu Casa / Photographic Mind / your blog here

I would like to pass this tag for the following person: Joy, Greenrose, and Tess

1 comment:

Jordan McClements said...

Love the sunset...

I hope this is not too off topic, but...

I have over 1000 photos that I would like bloggers to use free of charge.

See http://money-from-photos.blogspot.com/2008/08/free-photos-for-your-blog-or-web-site.html

I hope this is of some use to you at some point, and that the instructions are clear enough to follow.

Thanks!