Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Missing My Blogging

My husband was reminding me again about my school registration last night. Ohh.. yeah time gone so fast,I dont really expect that the fall class will be start this coming August 24. I feel so bad that fact that I won't be able to continue my blogging in the next few weeks. I am pretty sure that I'm gonna miss my friend, my co-bloggers,and grabbing opps in 3P. So, first thing I did today is checking the available class that works for my schedule.

1 comment:

Tired Gardener said...

hey, just because you are going to school does not mean you have to stop blogging. I took 16 graduate credits (9 is considered full time) last year and will do the same this year. I blog all year round.

I don't blog as much during the school year as I do in the summer, but I still get to. I have to take breaks from studying, or I get cranky and don't do so well on my work, so I take a break from work and do some blogging.

Cut back, but don't cut out your blogging. You will miss it too much!