Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Beloved Hometown






I was sitting all day doing my blog update. I was searching some interesting picture that I could use on post about nature. I suddenly remember the news from my sister told me about my hometown. According to her, there are so many things have been changed since I left there. From infrastructure, market, hotel,school facilities and grocery. She added that the town has a big progress compare before since the government discover the most amazing view that could capture people's attention. Bais City is a small town and it doesn't have much enough resources compare to other places in the Philippines that has been discover for decades because of their rich resources. Agriculture,fishing, and planting seaweeds are the primary resources of the people who live in this town, and some of them work as laborer in some haciendas owned by Spanish Heritage. These family operates thousands of hectares of sugar cane plantation across Negros Oriental.

Meanwhile, the discovery of Bais City was made few years ago when the Dolphin and Whale appears in the place called Sand Bar (picture above). I couldn't believe about this news, but when I try to find it out in Google, it was all there. I also read some testimony from those who have gone there, and their experience seeing these friendly Mammal swam across the boat and show their skills. Aside from these animal, they also enjoy the spectecular view during sunrise and sunset, plus the torquise crystal clear water, and the powdery sand is added to its beauty. Wow, I couldn't believed what I have missed on my hometown, nor never had any chances to experience all of these beauty when I was there with my husband. We just visited only one place (small beach)that was not developed that time. Well, I am hoping the next time we visit in the Philippines I'll make sure that I won't skipt to visit this wonderful place.

3 comments:

Raquel said...

Those photos are awesome. Kilan ka umalis sa pinas?

Bernie said...

di pa ako nakauwi dear, planning pa lang :)

coolingstar9 said...

bernie,
I understand your feeling as I was living near sea before, the beautiful scenery.
Surely, you will miss your hometown, wish you can visit again and again.
Have a nice day.