Saturday, August 9, 2008

Olympic Game Updates

I am sitting here watching my favorite show at this moment. This is the huge event that I have waited for so long, and now it finally started (the game is on baby!). I am so glad that I am able to follow American team since I can watch it for 3 channel yey! Each channel shows different games, and here’s some updates that I would love to share it with you.

SWIMMING for Men’s Division 400 M

1. Michael Pheps - set another record on his entire career in finishing the 400 meter for
only 4:07 seconds.
2. Roche- finished this swimming competition for 4:11 second
3. Jensen Larse- successfully took the gold for this event by reaching the time of 3 : 43.10.

SWIMMING for Women’s devision:
1. Katie Hoff- the American swimmers who was showed so far, who completed the
individual medly for 4: 34.63. Meanwhile, 4x100 meter for womens free
style. American womens swimmer finished the time of 3;36.78.
VOLLEY BALL:
American women’s volleyball team beat their opponents Japan team after the
hardship of exchanging serve. Fortunately, they were included for top five. Of course the strong team Brazil is the first followed by Cuba, and Italy. Meanwhile, the men’s beach volley ball is not lucky at this time after Latimer beat their butt (lol).

The Olympic game coverage is still continue to show the rest of Americans who successfully reach their goal to be included for the final battle for gold. I hope that they will get more gold medal this year. Go..Go..American Team!

No comments: