Sunday, August 10, 2008

Top Earners for The Day

I was guesing that I would be included for the TOP EARNERS for the day. So after I submitted my opps that I recently grabbed from PPP, I saw my picture included on the list. What a wonderful feeling seeing your face for the first time on PPP list. I never expect to be there because I know that my blog doesn’t have a PR. Means I have a very slim chances to grab big opps in PPP. Maintaining my RR on top is just my hope to grab few bucks in PPP, but it doesn’t mean that you can get as big as the PR holder does. Anyhow, I am very happy for this result. Thanks to God for this wonderful opportunity

2 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah PR means a lot more for blogger doing paid review. We should think of alternative way to earn money.

wht u think?

TVK said...

Congrats Bernz...I´ve heard that you got 100 dollars opps that day. WOW..