Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pandesal Made In The U.S.A.



Pandesal is one of my favorite bread to eat every morning back home. I still remember the moment when my land lady wake me up early in the morning and asked me to buy a 12 pieces of pandesal. Pandesal is a type of bread that you would never get bored to eat. I am wondering what type of ingredients they mixed with it to make it taste so good. Some people say that pandesal made by a simple ingredients, and it doesn't have any artificial flavor.

Meanwhile, my friend and I always discussing about different Filipino foods that we miss in oour country, and pandesal is always included in our topic especially when she calls me early in the morning. One day Lilian was saying that she wanted to try making pandesal in american version. Well, as a friend I told her why not and if she made it perfectly it might be her call to make it a business. Yesterday she called me and informed me about her new discovery (lol) she was very excited to tell me that her husband made a pandesal and she want me to taste it. So, I told my husband to drove me to her house. When I get into Lilian's house, it smell so familiar to me, and can't wait to try one. So, after tasting process I congratulate her because she did a good job.

1 comment:

Denver Cereal said...

I don't think I've ever had that bread - wow - what's it made out of??

Claudia at Denver Cereal