Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering The 9/11



It was a lazy day, I never realize that today is my school day. My husband woke me up very late than the normal time. Well, I headed directly to the bath room without preparing our meal so, we skipt our meal for today.

Meanwhile, the moment I started pack my stuff, I took a few moments to glanced the news this morning. The news showed people wore a blue uniform with blue cap who visited the monument brought some flowers. These people I'm talking about were working in American Airlines and they visited the place to give honor to their colleague who have died from 9/11 attack. Suddenly, I realize today is the 7th Anniversary of September 11, the day where the Americans experienced the unforgiven attacked by the notorious terrorist and killed thousands of innocent people.

2 comments:

RaduU said...

What is truly terrible is that 9/11 was an inside job and American government can dig a hole as deep as they want it because they still won't be able to hide the truth . I'm sorry for the citizens of USA that they are so easily manipulated by the government .

Tikno. said...

I think... perhaps... let our heart for forgiveness. I know many people die there, but... revenge will always be replied with new revenge, and never ending. Maybe forgiveness will calm down the hate feelings.