Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Digging Memories



I was digging on my computer today looking for documents or pictures that needs to be delete on my computer just to avoid over load. well, sometimes we need check our files and erase it if we don't use it in order to maintain the performance of our computer. I have seen this picture that was transferred on my computer one year ago. This is the image where I was in the group of people whom I met when I took the ESOL subject. Yeah, these are my classmates. This picture reminds me the time when I was in this class. I have a lot of experience from this class. First, I have learn how to connect with people in different culture, improve my social connection, gaining knowledge from each culture, and most important learning to embrace cultural differences and understanding people's weaknesses. This picture was taken during our Christmas party, and also the day of distributing the grades. I am glad that I was being part of this class and met all these wonderful people.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

It is nice when you run across pictures like this and it brings back good memories.
Thanks for sharing!