Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wook Up Very Late

I never heard the alarm this morning the that's the reason why I woke up very late. I asked my husband if he set the alam. He looked at me and nodded while he was in a hurry to shave his face. I was headed to the bathroom and start to open the faucet and run the water for a few minutes to get ready for a quick shower. It was unsual day for me since I always wake-up 30 minutes or 15 minutes away before the clock chime on. Before I headed to the bathroom, I already feel what's the weather outside. Well, I can't blame myself for that because during cold season we usually love to curl ourself in bed. I don't know why, but it usually happen to me, being lazy to get up and just wanted to enjoy the warm blanket.

FInally, my husband and I prepared ourselves very quick today. We don't even take our meal this morning just to avoid lates. I feel a little bit guilty because I dont prepare my husband's meal, and pretty sure he will be hungry later.

No comments: