Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fun Day in School

No matter how chilly the day is, it won’t really hinder us to participate the activity made by the group of teacher and student outside the school building. Well, as what I have seen this early afternoon, my classmates including me having so much fun participating the different games such as hula-hoop, wacky bubbles, and more. These games was created in order to give the students a small time break or lighten up their spirit to fight against the stressful environment.

Some of classmates however, enjoys making a huge bubbles, playing hula-hoop, whereas me and my classmates “Grace” waited for a pop corn snacks lol. I would say, this is grate day for all of us since this is a very unusual moment to gathered as a group and enjoying each company.

1 comment:

Joan said...

jsut wandering around...nice site!hope to see u around...:)