Friday, November 7, 2008

My Thought For Today

I woke up very early today due to my dysmenorrhea, the pain I felt wakes me up at 5: a:m till 6 am in the morning. I tell ya folks this type of pain is difficult to deal with because connects some parts of your body like your back, and for that reason you never know which part really hurts.

On the other, after I took my medication I was sitting on the couch and watching my favorite show in fox news. By the way, this is now my favorite television since the presidential campaign was started. Well, have some couple of reason what I love about this station. First, this is the only television news station has rated in delivering a fair and balance both of the candidates as their theme propaganda is concern. In this case, I love seeing both parties arguing with each other by defending their presidential candidate just to cleared up the mess that was thrown by their opponents (defending for wrong perception as well).

Watching fox news, by the way, enhances my knowledge about what’s going on around the United States, from economic through International crisis, and just have learn this early morning how high the unemployment rate increases compare to few years ago. According to the financial expert over 2 million people have loosen their job. This information, however, scares me a little bit because we never know what's happen next. My concern about this problem struct my nerves sometimes thinking of my future career or which of these career still indemand (can you predict?). Well, I just hope that our new elected president could find the smartest strategy to overcome this tremendous financial crisis in this country in order to save people’s job.

No comments: