Saturday, January 24, 2009

Here Comes The Roller Coster Weather

Yesterday I was extremely happy because the weather was cooperated with me. I was busy cleaning the mess outside (dry leaves) blowing it away from front door and putting it inside the plastic garbage bag. I started doing this thing from morning and was finished about 12:00 O clock noon. I didn't feel any exhaustion because I enjoy the weather and I was really planned to do it for a long time and yesterday was the perfect day for me to move my butt out on the couch.

The weather for today by the way is way to far from yesterday. Fortunately, we had 80's yesterday then the weather dramatically fall since midnight throught the day, we're in the 30's this morning. According to the weather forecast, the weather for today will reach to the highest 40's hmmmm. Can you imagine how weired the Texas weather is? Well, nature is always like this sometimes it brings you happiness, but most of the time it affects your mood when the sun covered by the thick clouds along with chilly wind that dominates the surrounding.

No comments: