Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another Week Have Gone

Today is Thursday, means tomorrow will the day to set a prioritize things to do since it going to be my free day in school, but doesn't mean that I am going to be setting all day without accomplishing anything. The first thing that I want to get done tomorrow is too follow up my volunteer application in Scottish Rite Hospital. I am sure some of you were familiar with this hospital. It's a non profit agency which hiring or accepting any individual whom willing to give their free service to the community and this agency needed more people who loves to offer their free time. I have been processing my papers since last month (January 26) unfortunately, my application is not done yet for some reason. As far as I know, they are going to undergo a back ground check-up for every applicants, and get immunize to prevent viruses. If you haven't done this yet, just make sure that you complete the two shots they required (MR and MMR). Fortunately, I still have the record of my last immunization 3 years ago at the St. Luke's Medical Center in Manila. Well, still crossing my finger hoping that this going to be done soon.

No comments: