Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hardwork was Paid Off

Our teacher in psychology promised us to distribute our grades in our first exam last Thursday. As I mentioned few days ago, that this exam is not really as easy as what I have expected although we have a study to assist us. Few days away from our exam, our teacher reminded us to familiarize each theory that we have been covered for all chapter, but he did not give us the exact details if we must memorize everything or little part of it. Well, if your teacher make a statement like this, it means no assurance whether he/she will covered the whole theories or not. On this case the effective solution I have made is to read all the four (4) chapters over and over again. I don't care how bored is it for everyone in reading the book all the time, but for me this is very helpful strategy in order to familiarize each word (take note: re-read the text book overtime definitely helpful tools to boost your memory), scanning all important details on the book and encoded it on your memory. The result is really effective actually and got A on my grade.

No comments: