Thursday, March 19, 2009

Having Fun at the Church

my friend and I was invited to our rosary leader(aling Susie) to attend the the feast day at St.Joseph church. Well, I was thought about what do I need to do the rest of day after finishing my second paragraph of my assignment. Since this our spring break, I shouldn't waste my time at home alone, do something good to forget my stressful assignment. So here we go, I am out again just like what I did yesterday. I spent my whole day at the Achievement Center (volunteer service)and again I had so much fun with helping these special kids, it really soften my heart seeing them happy around me, hearing them saying thank you even though they have a hard time spoke the whole word (Bobby)looking direct to your eyes to shows their deep appreciation or hearing this word "Bernie, thank you for helping us" ohhh..it's really melted my heart. In addition to that, during the karaoke time, these kids really makes me laugh out on my lungs. Well, anyway, I'm almost out of my topic (sorry). I went out with my friend (Lilian) drove to the church attend the mass first,then after the mass, the Priest announced that they have a small party and everyone were invited. All of us headed to the court where the said dinner was served. The food is good of course, all people appears happy and appreciated the variety of food serves on the table. Our day, however, was full of bless! I really enjoy it.