Thursday, March 20, 2008

Stranger:)

Hello everyone ... I do not know what to say ahemmmm.. I just talked to my friend Melanie. Melanie is one of my friend, she's now married and had a girl. My friend told me about this blogging business. I used to be a blog reader before, but have no interest to try it. Since I have no guts to do it by my own because of some reaasons, I have no idea what kind of criteria they are looking for as a blogger. The persuasive words of Melanie brought me here, she said "There is no harm to try new things, as long as you love to do it then go for it!" Thanks girl! what a wonderful advice...Before I am a reader but now here I am posting my self to the public. Well, I think this good idea to share your thoughts and experience to anyone. In addition, blogging business contributes big help to people in terms of sharing their emotions, enhance their skills in writing and earn money. They gave chance to the people to prove their potential no matter what color you are or ethnic you belong intellegence is still count. That's all I can say for now guy's. To the management, thanks for beleiving those people who are being honest with you... More power and God Bless this site...:)


Gypsy.

No comments: