Sunday, April 27, 2008

Chilly Sunday

It was a chilly sunday morning, my husband and I were thinking if we gonna go to the golf tournament today, since the weather is getting bad. We heard on the news this early, that they are going to change the time schedule on the tournament and we are not sure what time they really open. So were here stuck inside the house lol...Anyway, guys My friend Kat was informed me for her new discovery about making money, she gave me this address PPP http://www.sellingppp.com. Im sure some of you have already know this business, but for those who are not wary about this site, I guarantee you that it is real base on my experienced. I just join an hour ago and I found out right away the amount they owe me for my registration. It's sounds great because this is my first time to earned money onnline and is just a piece of a cake hehehe no need to use your brain or writing something, You just need to click the site and register.

No comments: