Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Flyday

Hello everyone, I am sure all of us are excited about the weekend will coming soon, and I am pretty sure some of us have important thing to do this weekend or strolling around the park and enjoy the beauty of nature. Me and my husband are planning to watch the championship of Baron golf tournament in Dallas this sunday and I am very excited because its been a long time that we did'nt spend our time together outdoors since we're both enagaged to do those things that needs more attention. Thus, my mind is set to go with him this weekend dispite of my hectic day, I need to relax and forget the incoming final for awhile and enjoy our date hehehe :) I hope all of us have a winderful weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bernie! Welcome to Bisdak Planet! :-)