Thursday, April 10, 2008

Neural networks

Are you a good reader? I hope yes because me I am not that type of person that really devotes my time to read books no matter how interested it is. Reading is not really my hobby, but I tell you guys that I have one book that really fascinates me because of some interesting facts, various theories and experiments’, assumptions, and so on. I have learned many things about how behavior develops and the internal parts of our body that responsible for forming behavior and their relation or connection to each other and most importantly the major parts of the body that responsible for organizing human’s manner. Our brain is consist of billions of neurons, every tiny parts of our brain plays a big role to conduct outgoing and transmitting information to the other nerve cells and delivers those neural impulses to nervous system. Nervous system is a complex part of the body that plays a huge role to maintain the good connection between the brain and the rest of our body that also connects the outside world. For instance, our visionary sensory organ, sensory information that voluntarily controls our muscle movement for not getting hurt, activates physical resources such as heart rate, respiration and regulates our energy and help refilling bodily resources by upholding digestion and slowing down other bodily processes. All of these processes begins from the brain and connects to other parts of our body, everything we see, we feel, and how to keep ourselves away from hurting. These is all about the processing of the network connection of our body. So I hope that it will gives you some knowledge of how our body works. :)

No comments: