Friday, April 11, 2008

Today's diary

I felt very exausted today because we woke up early to get ready for work, but we drove to the hospital first for my doctor's appointment that was scheduled at 9:15 in the morning before we headed to work. kafait jud! We stayed for about 3 hours gezzzzz my bitok is very demanding and asking a snack. I felt sorry for them because I can't provide any reinforcement for the reason that I was stuck inside the room. So what I did is to kept them calm and implored to cooperate with me that time. I am sure that you guys already know what I mean right? it is really embarrassing when your tummy makes some noises that is not suppose to be heard with somebody around you :) hehehe ohhhhh God...I always experienced this type of condition especially during my class and it's really uncomportable, but I just ignore it and pretending that theres no serious business occur inside.
By the way, I am cheerful for all the visitor who visited my blog and write their support for me..Janine, Katie, and Melanie thank you so much guys. In addition, the result also motivates me to update my blog :). Once again thank you and I love you jud!

No comments: