Friday, May 30, 2008

Away



Good morning to all my visitors and friends...I would like to inform you that today Bernie is going to report to her duty at work. for that reason, she will be away for her blog for many hours and unable to exchange messages from you, or not able to visit your respected pages, but before she goes away, she leave you a message" To all my co- blogger and friends I am sorry if I won't be able to visit you blog for today,you can still leave your messages on my board, or your links and I promise to get back to you when I get home, thank you for your patience and enjoy blogging...Bernie" So guys hopefully that this message will give you some information where Bernie is...for now my duty is done...I will get in touch with you
see you every Monday and Friday because I am sure Bernie will hire me again for some reason...I will take over her responsibility while she's away... Have a nice weekend and enjoy blogging....


Respecfully yours
Bernie's Sidekick

No comments: