Thursday, May 29, 2008

Posts Pending




I feel a little bit exausted today I don't know why maybe it is the result of too much worrying about something that we do not really know the cause of the problems. Well, speaking of problem, my friend and I have chatted today regarding about blogging stuff and I suddenly share with her my post pending. from the beginning I thought that it was a normal scenario of any bloggers who have experiences like mine, and I do understand this case too because you know, if you think thousands of bloggers have submitted their post each day sounds lots :). Anyway, In my case, I got 10 posts that still hanging around (Pending) and not unsure what the real status on it. only one thing that makes me worried because one of my recent post is already approved, but never heard any feedback on my previous ones. So, I follow my friends advised to write the support team to let them know my case, and I am looking forward to recieve any good news from them...:)fingers cross.

No comments: