Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Certified Blog Addict




Since this blogging business has been introduce to me , I became fascinated about
the statistics result on how many countries have link on this popular market on internet. The benefits of this business changes many people's lives and therefore, the reasons why they took it very seriously. Base on my knowledge, Filipino people have become addicted to it consider my self lol. Yes I would say that because I experience some of scenarios that is not normal to me, since I have started blogging and become certified member on this kind of business, it is totally changed my life. If I do made my statistical report between blogging and some other things that needs my attention wow... blogging is in the higher rate :). For that reason, I could feel the tension around the house hehehe including my husband. He had no idea what blogging is all about, but since he noticed that I gave my focus on it, maybe he felt that he is in risky condition right now hehehe, what I mean to say is, blogging is a big rival to him, and for that reason I want to let you know guys why. These are the following list why I considered my self as a blog addict:

1. Open my computer first before cooking our breakfast.

2. Refusal to do some house chores.

3. Blogging first before anything else.

4. Refused to do laundry (infact my hubby is running out of his slucks).

5. Refusal to eat the right time meal including; breakfast,lunch, and dinner. :(

6. I spent so much time on computer rather than my husband whaaaaaa..(kalooy sa bana)

7. Always thinking my blog update during working hours.

8. Sleep late every night.

9. Dreaming of opps during on my deep stage of sleep.

10.Having back problems for long hours of stay on computer.

The following scenarios shows that I am certified blog addict, so if you experience the same thing as mine, girl your not alone CHEERS!!!:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bernie, na linked na kita.. My blog is, http://www.stayhealthyandstrong.com
Please me here too. Thanks!
Sophia

PSurigao said...

lol. i like your post.. murag ingana na pod ko karon, a certified blog addict.