Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Big Brother's Eyes



As I am setting in front on my computer today, to update my blog, my husband noticed that how serious I am on my blogging. Normally, he don't really sees me waking up very early in the morning wandering around or doing something which is very unusual for me to do. In addition, he knows that I am not a morning person, but today on his surprised I woke up after him. He may be thought that "gidamag man siguro ni akong asawa oi kay sayo man gamata". Anyway, I derictly open my computer to check out my blog and answer my friends messages. After few minutes browsing on my computer, he says that, "The bed sheet needs to changed" agoy pagka fait. I felt guilty right after I heard this word from him, which means folks that I have a lot of things need to be done today, since "Big Brother" starts complaining :)and monitor my daily activity as well lol. My husband is very nice person and I don't really heard him saying things like that before even a single word(karon lang intawon kay ang asawa nabuang sa blog)whaaaaaaa shame on me. This is insanity, but what would I do? I am deeply link on my blogging whaaaa...So help me GOD

1 comment:

Kerslyn said...

waaaa!!! Mao jud na kapait sa atoa as asawa. Swerte sila kay buotan ila misis...hehehe. Ginaatiman sila. I can't imagine ang life sa husbands na dili maatiman sa wife bisan malutuan man lang.