Sunday, May 25, 2008

Chatted with my Niece

I am so glad that I have chatted my niece yesterday, although she has been busy for all weekdays, she still have a chance to talked to me on internet. Due to the limited time, we normally have our conversation through text. So this time we both excited see each other :). Meanwhile, chatting with our lovones makes us feel good, but sometimes it don'ts for some reasons especially when we heard some news that is unpleasureble to hear, and it really affects us emotionally. Well, after I heard good news and bad news,I introduce her my new career (blogging) I explain her the whole process, and she love to join this bloggers community. In fact, I helped her to reconstruct her site last night, and looking forward that she will be able to accomplish this in the future.

No comments: