Saturday, May 24, 2008

Different Foods That I Craving for

PORK BARBEQUE

ALIMASAG


SUGPO

Ohhhh look at those food that I posted above, these are my favorite food that really miss in my country. It is been 2 years now that I have not taste this food. Who do you think can't resist to eat those? :( No matter how I tried to follow the ingredients of these food, but still niether of my experiment become success. To tell you the truth cooking is not really my passion, so that the worst things. I need to learn more, and keep on trying until I succesfully found the right taste. Iba pa rin ang lasang pinoy. guys hope you enjoy this picture.

2 comments:

Ennah, the comsci student said...

Wow! Yummy. I'm craving too because of the pics. LOL.

Sweet Jasmine said...

the pork barbecue looks good..like our malaysian satay...