Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Blog Result



I have so many things that I need to be thank today. First, I got my first opps on socialspark today, and I am looking for to grab more. My hardwork have been paid off, and I am also grateful for the latest result of my profile in SS because I felt that my rate has been improved so far. I got more friends and props from those awesome people that I have connected with. Secondly, the traffic on my blog has been improved for couple of days and still looking forward to accept more invitation from my co-bloggers. Right now, I am still focusing on my daily traffic in order to reach my goal. I know that this not enough, but I tried my best to keep working on it to be to maintain my good relationship with co-blogger.

2 comments:

Ratu Syura said...

Congrats on your first SS opportunity! Here's to many more! Btw, came over from SS! Thanks for the friend request! :D

Maria said...

Wow,way to go gwapa!!!Congrats sa imo maau paka nakakuha na opps sa social sparks hehehe :) ingatz always!