Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Author's Blog Content: Readability

I have been clicking all my friend list this morning visited some of them, its been a long time that I have neglected to visit some of those who are not active at all. As you can see, those who are not appears to be luminous (lighted) are not visited my blog anymore, so I was thinking about removing it on my list or just let it be. Well, I visited some of them but some them are not, I came through this blog name "Poshposh" I saw something interesting on her content I read all the text about this thing. It very cool I would say because this thing will show you the quality of your blog (text) everything. Curiosity struck me again, I try my blog and this is what it says,

blog readability test

TV Reviews



The result is impressive right? hheheh. Well, I am not sure if it is real, but hey..if you eager to know the quality of your Intelligence, then try this out! Just for fun!

P.S
Thanks for Poshposh blog got this Readability from her.

No comments: