Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Best Friend Flory




The relationship between the people you have treasure would never fade away even though your being separated thousands or million miles away from each other. Time will give you the way to connect each other by internet or phone, big thanks to our technology that helps us to connect our friends and love ones across the globe. The picture that I attached above is my best friend name Flory, we started build our close relationship when I was hired as customer representative in the company she work with. My supervisor was introduced me to her, my first impression to her that time is kind a snobby type woman. Flory was assigned in optical shop in Shangri La Plaza Mall, Mandaluyong, where as me was assigned in Cross Pen (American brand pen) at Podium Mall consider as one of the high class mall in the Philippines. Flory and I started chatted each other daily through phone discussing some issue that involve with our employment status, financial, audit, managing the store, and sales, or even nonsense topic just make our day happy and get off from stressful environment (job) I would say. Through phone call and exchanging ideas Flory and I click each other right away, she started introduced me to her friend and so do I. I guess that we destine to be close friends, we both have the same interest in life, party going, and love to be around with people. We share every thing we have (except boy friend hehehe) she has her own taste and have mine hehehe, and sharing problems. We go shopping together, eating outside, whoever has a date (me or her), you can expect the sidekick is present. She’s a good cook, I feel very special every time I visit her house, she prepares my favorite food, fruits, and made my fav desert. I feel like her younger sister, she is very caring, wonderful person, trusted friend that willing to fight and protect you in times of trouble. Our happy moment was ended when Flory and I took separate ways, she was employed in U.E.A, settled there for good, while me I married to American guy and finally settled in the United States. Despite of busy life that we have today, we still have time to communicate each other. Although it is not enough, we still grateful for the chance that were able to connect no matter how far we are from each other, the true meaning of friendship is still there and cannot be forgotten. I MISS YOU FRIEND!!!

No comments: