Tuesday, June 3, 2008

First And Last

I recieve this tag from my Anne co-bloggers. Thanks for tagging me Anne I appreciate it.



*Start Copy*

Participants: 1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. Supermodel Wannabe 7. FunFierceFabulous 8. Filipino love stories 9. A Mom's Note 10. Tasteful Voyage 11. Ummi Rosma 12. Asian Mutt International 13.Speech-Less 14. Anne Loves Will 15.Neurogyp 16. Bernieinwonderland 17.Your's here next

Now it's my time to share this tag to these following friends: Mel, Maria,and Katie,



First

* First real job: Office Clerk
* First screen name: Bernie
* First funeral: My mom's funeral (Sigh):( when I was 8 years old.
* First pet:Dove name "Dolly"
* First piercing: My ear.
* First credit card: Visa.
* First kiss: my mother.
* First enemy: Jessica a psychopat woman who live in Manila.

Last
* Last car ride:Yesterday.
* Last kiss: My one and only fafa Robert (kilig).

1 comment:

alf said...

i'm just lol the way you describe your first enemy. have a great day dear.