Monday, June 2, 2008

My Hardworking Husband

What a hot day, I felt like I burned my self under the heat of the sun, the temperature is dramatically changed, and every time I sit inside the car I felt like my butt is melting. During winter season I complain when it going to be over, but now my husband heard me complaining he says “ Enjoy this season because you will be feel sorry when summer is over” He knows that I hate winter season although the weather here is not as bad as other states, still I prefer to be warm. Anyway, we finished our day with joy and success. No matter how busy and tired we are today, my husband and I still managed our day by making joke while we droved toward Brookhaven school. This is not our daily route every time we headed back home, he really need to visit the school to return back the contract form that was sent by the school for the incoming summer class. He scheduled to teach photography class every Wednesday (35mm introduction). Actually, he teach 4 types of class 35mm introduction, wedding, portrait, and business photography mostly he handle this class in Richland Community College, and recently got Brookhaven. I am very proud of him because no matter tired he is after work, he still manage himself to look happy and cool. Well, I would say that this profession makes him happy…he really love to teach photography… That’s papa Robert :)

No comments: