Saturday, June 7, 2008

House Cleaning



Today we do some cleaning outside the house, my husband did the yard work and me doing my usual chores. After we done everything outside, I told my husband to order Pizza for our dinner, maybe it's about 8:00 p.m, too late to cook. So we ordered, dominos pizza. So we ordered half of each flavor; half his favorite and half of vegie for mine. This order takes 30 minutes to be delivered in the house, so what I did is taking my time updating my blog, whereas, my husband watching his favorite comedy series(Two and half Man). After 30 minutes the delivery man was finally arrived, so we start our dinner right away, then later that time I feel wet in a small portion on the carpet, so I asked my husband if he spilled water on it, he replied, "he doesn't". I guessed that there might be a water leak underneath on it, but it's imposible to happen. He search the source of the wet, he lift up the couch then suddenly the unpleasant things emerged :). Dirt that should not be seen lol. After he finalized that there is no leak water underneat the carpet, he took the vacuum and cleaned the whole living room, while her wife busy on her blogging. I feel shy about this things happen because that's supposed to be my job, but I neglected my do my responsibility due to my blogging whaaaaaa shame ..shame on me...

No comments: