Sunday, June 8, 2008

Opps from PPP :)

I know that this is awkward to share this with you, I got a phonecall from my friend Mel awhile ago, informed me that she got one opps from PPP, there is still one more that still on hold. So what I did is directly sign in into my account, and finally grabbed the last one (happy. I am so grateful for having this opps because its been awhile since I got my last opps from PPP, and I feel that I was neglected (lol) (drama kuno)and of course lots of question came into my mind whats going on...Well, now I feel better that my account is active again. Thank you PPP:)

2 comments:

Kerslyn said...

happy blogging sis!

alf said...

they come and go so quick. you have to be on the lookout all the time otherwise you miss the big fish. and i always do.

have a great day.