Saturday, June 21, 2008

My First Bug Bite




Yesterday was officially declared as the first day of summer. According to the meteorologist, this is the earliest summer that we have since 10 years ago. Summer is full of fun because this our time to enjoy the beauty of nature, we can do lots of thing around the house such as gardening, trimming, and more. That’s my husband does every time he have spare time, he tries to change the wood that holds the soil that prevent from erotion, and change it into solid blocks because it almost touch the neighbors property. To avoid conflict, he decided to work on it. He was still outside until now. Waiting for me to help him, after I finished posted my first opps, I changed my clothes and go outside the backyard to help him. It is pretty hot in here, but my husband doesn’t care the heat touch on his body. In fact, he continues to work the fence without wearing his T-shirt, I gave him a T-shirt, but refused to wear it. He told me, he likes to be tan (nakss). Anyway, I spent 30 minutes standing outside watching him, but I decided to get back inside because of those small freaky creatures wanted to take a little bit of my flesh. I hate mosquitoes, this is my primary enemy during summer, they really chase me wherever I go. I can’t continue to work or help my husband because it really bothers me. This creature is very smart I would say because no matter how I put insect repellant in specific areas they could easily to bite, they are going to find sensitive areas that cannot be sprayed, like ears, neck, and forehead. It really pissed me off, but what can I do. They need to survive, and I am the primary source of their existance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just bloghopping! ;o)

Toni said...

Good luck with the skeeters!!! I said last night I hope bug spray does not cause lasting harm because I spray myself and my little one several times a day!

The Success said...

You have nice blog
I see u add link blog
I really appreciate if you add my address blog in your site and I will do

Success For You

The Success
http://the-success.blogspot.com