Friday, June 20, 2008

My Superhero's Birthday



It’s a great feeling when you have a chances to talked to your family back home. It feels like they lives 1 mile away from your home. I just talked to my father today, and I am very grateful for this wonderful opportunity to heard his voice once again. He seems like very excited and happy every time he heard the voice of her bunso (youngest daugther). I have been away from my father since 1995. I still remember the time when my sister sent me money for my trip to Manila, he totally disagree with it. He don’t really wants me to go away. The reason why he won’t let me go is I am very young and certified laagan, and he can’t monitor me at all. After long negotiation regarding the trip, my father finally agreed, although it is difficult for both of us to be apart, he still manage his emotion. He appears to be ok before I say goodbye, but I know deep down inside, it really tore his heart. I saw his teary eyes, heard his trembled voice. He don’t even looked at my eyes nor say goodbye before I walked through out the door. Were both emotional that time, both holding back our tears, and pretending to be strong. I understand why my father against about my decision because he knows that I am not fully prepare to take my journey alone. His wonderful advice is my guidance to get through all the trials. By the way, I called my father to greet him a Happy Birthday. He celebrated his 76 birthday ..happy that his still strong and healthy…(Tuba makes him strong!) seriously, he can’t function well with out Tuba on his system hehehe. To my Papa Happy Birthday, I Love You Very Much. Thanks God for giving us a wonderful father like you. I LOVE YOU PAPA!! I MISSSS you Very much...hugsss muah..muah.muah

No comments: