Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Post Error

Today I'm having trouble posting my opps that I took from SS, is there anyone could help me this? Sigh… I tried to resubmit it twice, but I got the same error “post did not contain third party ad tags.” (Ginoo Kaloy-i intawn si inday Berna)I already put tag I guess... at the beginning before my text. Ohh well, if I won’t make today, hope I could catch this opps tomorrow…I have been working hard to finished this opps. Imagine 12 bucks (jud intawn ni usik kaayo). I wish I could talk to Mel, she’s the only one I can run on, every time I encounter this type of problem..

1 comment:

JBC said...

we have the same problem... What I did is tried to ticket costumer love, im sure they can help us... If ever you know the third party ad tags, please do share it to me.. salamat kaayo gang ha/..